Interactive, insightful, and powerful professional development group/team program to enhance effectiveness through understanding and applying behavioral science and personality style.
1. Develop top notch communication skills
2. Work together like a finely tuned machine
3. Have more impact and influence at work and in life
4. Focus on bringing your best self and strengths to every role
- Any group that has come together for common goals or needs including project teams, families, work groups, boards of directors, performing arts groups, family businesses, executive teams...almost any gathering of individuals that want to enhance their effectiveness and influence as a group and individually
- Each workshop is designed for 3-50 people.
- Workshops can range from 90 minutes to three hours based on your group’s availability
- 1-on-1 follow-up (via telephone or Zoom) is available for those who want to maximize the impact of this workshop
Every MY STYLE participant receives an in-depth, customized report about their unique style including communication preferences, strengths, value to their team, motivations, and more using the DISC model of behavioral style.
1. Influencing others
2. Communicating and Collaborating
3. Career Growth and Development
4. Managing Transition and Change
5. Expediting working relationships
6. Enhancing relationship dynamics
Michael kicked off our 2-day leadership retreat with a powerful morning workshop. He demonstrated a deep understanding of the impact of personality and behavior traits on team functioning, as well as personalized his comments based on our specific needs and goals. Michael's style was perfect for us…serious, humorous and practical. Every member of my leadership team found his approach to be just right as he balanced the educational, experiential and relational aspects perfectly. I highly commend him for a job well done and would use his services again!!
President & CEO
Alternatives and The Bridge
Going through this with Michael highlighted communication issues that my business partners and I had already started to have, and shed light on to why my own form of communication, somewhat blunt and brief, was causing both of them to assume that I was stressed or upset with them, when neither of which was true. We are taking long term steps to work on our communication, and on the company’s approach as a whole, to better foster an environment that supports us as a team.